Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Aim

Hello readers,

As I read articles I apply my own knowledge of history, economics, and political thought to form opinions on the subjects. I typically have no one to share these opinions with, so I have decided to discuss some thoughts on the web (hopefully they will not be lost to cyberspace). It is partially for myself to let off steam or develop my thoughts in writing, but I hope others will find it a stimulating experience with a plethora of reading material. Here goes...

Best regards, Mansal

My name is Mansal Denton. I am originally from the U.S.A and San Antonio, Texas more specifically. I am currently a student at Franklin College Switzerland (located in Lugano, Switzerland) studying history. I studied for one semester in Krakow, Poland at the famous Uniwersytet JagielloĊ„ski. I am the author of the book "Battle for Narva, 1944" as well as a contributor in numerous others. I am also a writer for the World War II Database project.

No comments:

Post a Comment